McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.1
Old versionsSee all
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) is a key component of the McAfee Security Management Platform, and the only enterprise-class software, to provide unified management of endpoint, network, and data security. With end-to-end visibility and powerful automations that slash incident response times, McAfee ePO software dramatically strengthens protection and drives down the cost and complexity of managing risk and security.
1. Price indicated (US $13.92) is for a single-user license with one year Maintenance Support. Basic product price is US $ 9.75 only.
2. Registration is required before you can download ePO.
3. ePO is intended for use by businesses and not for personal/home use.
4. ePO, whenever launched runs in your default browser (Google Chrome ver 17 or higher, Mozilla Firefox ver 10.0 or higher and Internet Explorer ver 9.0 or higher are supported)
5. The installer downloaded from this page is suitable for all Windows versions 32&64 bit.
- Supports IPv6 as well as IPv4 protocols
- Apart from comprehensive help, the software is user-friendly
- User guide included
- Large-sized installer (> 500 MB)
- Installation is long drawn and time consuming
- Installation procedure is heavy on computer resources, particularly RAM